Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Let's Talk About Music

The last two days I've had two very random songs stuck in my head. Songs that I haven't listened to in ages, Olivia Newton-John's Silvery Rain and The Beatles' Wait.

Can't get stranger than that.

I long for my music collection which for the most part is still packed away in boxes in my basement. My external hard drive is in my nephew's room because there's no place for it in my living room.

Grrr.

I totally need music back in my life on a more regular basis. It has been ages since I purchased a CD. I so need a few Home Free discs (probably a Christmas one) There's also a new Erasure CD I need to preorder as well as a new Diana Krall disc.

~sigh~

I remember when all I did was listen to music.

Am I getting old? What has happened to me?

0 comments: