Tuesday, October 07, 2014

TV I Give Up On

After last season, there are two shows I really can't bother watching, Castle and The Big Bang Theory.

Yeah, I have crazy taste in telly.

I just can't get my head around Penny doing a real job, considering she's so ditzy and the whole Castle amnesia thing is stupid. How many times can that be done? Do they really not want him to marry Kate that much?

Oh, and will someone please tell me how Last Man Standing is still on? I hate politics in my telly, especially sitcoms. I mean, this show isn't like Alex P. Keaton, from family ties, its full on in your face annoying stuff. And guess what? It isn't funny.

Oh and to be honest, I don't care what party you belong to, I don't want to see it in my sitcom, unless its a show about politicians etc.

GAH!

Now let me rant about Doctor Who.

I love this show.

I hate Steven Moffatt.

This season has been so iffy. I think Peter Capaldi is a wonderful Doctor, but the writing he's been given is shit. And then there's Clara, who goes from being The Impossible Girl to the Impossible Bitch. She's acquired a personality, but it isn't a likable one. Jenna Coleman is adorable, but the character just doesn't work with 12. And Samuel's Danny Pink? Blech.

They need to bring back Captain Jack or get someone that has sass and actually feels like he/she wants to be on the TARDIS.

Maybe its just me.

As it is, Robot Of Sherwood was my favorite episode this season, which a vast majority of people didn't like.

PAH!

At least I have Forever, now that's a show I could really grow to love...

And this is why...


2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Castle needs to marry Kate!

Diane said...

I've been a huge fan of Big Bang Theory and this season, I just don't feel the love anymore! I'm really disappointed!