Saturday, September 20, 2014

Trying To Get Organized

My life and everything in it, is a mess.

I've been trying to dejunk, declutter, whatever you want to call it for ages.

Nothing is helping.

I have bags for goodwill. I've been trying to box some stuff up.

Nothing makes anything any better.

You really don't want to live in an old house that has had no renovations done to it. Our closets are less than 7 inches deep. You can barely hang anything in them. They were not made for wardrobes! Our kitchen has no cabinets, and the way our windows are set up, they make the idea of having them installed, damn near impossible.

Joy of joys!

And I'm left trying to make sense of it all.

Yet, I love our old house.

Crazy as it seems, it scares me to think that some day I'll have to move forward, and away from here, the place where every pet I've ever love lays resting in the garden or under the tall pine trees.

This is home, cluttered as it is, disorganized as it is, crazy as it is.

0 comments: