Thursday, July 31, 2008

Will Someone Let Me Go To Sleep

I'm beginning to learn that having a young cat is like having a small child. Callie is different than when I had Oogie. Oogie went into his cage and had no issues. Callie is on deworm meds is still not over her poo-ing issues and she's pregnant.

~sigh~

I just want to get more than 5.5 hours of sleep a night.

I feel like I'm running in circles.

I can't wait to go away next weekend. But then I'm going to be worrying about my pregnant kitty most of the time. (Because there won't be anyone to really take care of her like I do for those 2.5 days)

I hope I can get some me time before then, because I'm on pins and needles right now and I'm turning into a very crabby girl. VERY CRABBY!

I need a break. Why can't I get one? Huh? HUH! HUH!!!!!

0 comments: