Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Free Dinner

I got a coupon in the mail from my favorite local restaurant, Red Dawg's in Belle Vernon. It seems I have $10 towards dinner for my birthday. Woot! I think I'm going to use it tomorrow.

There's nothing better than a good dinner, except maybe a free good dinner and that's what I plan on having. All I have to pay for is the alcoholic drinky poo that I will inevitably need to consume to get through my 34th b-day.

The more b-days that you have the more alcohol that needs to be consumed. That's my belief. At 40 I will probably need a keg!

I'm looking forward to getting out tomorrow night, even though its just to a local place. I seldom have a chance to eat out during the week, except for fast food, which isn't good for me, or even really good.

Where I'd really like to go is the Rainforest Cafe in Atlantic City, but perhaps next month. Fingers crossed on that and I'll hopefully know more in the next week or so.

0 comments: