Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Well That's One Hell of an Ugly Hat

This is my darling Declan at the Grammy Awards a few years back. This would be when he kicked Celine Dion's ass and won the award....with a little help from Burt Bacharach. Bless his white cotton socks for that small miracle.

If you haven't noticed. Declan is one of my huge obsessions. The next one would be Danny Elfman. God that man can reduce me to a puddle of drool in one small film score...But more to come about Danny later..cos he's a much longer post..Plus I'll never be able to decide what pic should go up for him.

I also plan to let you in on some Elfmanisms I've created over the past year...Aren't you damn excited now?

Well the least you could do is humor me and fake it, dammit.

Mood. semi-cheerful
Music. Ack none the cd ended