Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Hi

Lindsey has made me start an online journal thingie..so here I am. I'm sitting here amonst my many cds..Thousands actually...and I'm burning a couple live cds for trade.

If you know me already..you know I'm into Bowie, Beatles, Duran Duran, Def Leppard, Elvis Costello, Oingo Boingo..Erasure and many many more.

Here's a few of my favorite albums..

Elvis Costello Brutal Youth
Oingo Boingo Dark At the End of the Tunnel
Duran Duran The Wedding Album
Erasure I Say I Say I Say
Elvis Costello King of America
Depeche Mode Violator
Alison Moyet Essex
Paul McCartney Flowers in the Dirt
George Harrison Cloud Nine
Def Leppard Slang

See now you know how strange I am..On top of it. I also write fanfiction..which I may or may not decide to share with you.

Cos sometimes I just don't like to share.

What am I listening to now?
Jimmy Buffett Live By the Bay (I'm in a tropical mood)

more to come

0 comments: