Monday, March 04, 2019

Work Work Work

I think that work is all I do anymore. If I'm not at my day job, I'm at Lowes. I wish I could say that I was getting somewhere, but thanks to the new, used car, I'm getting nowhere fast.

All I want is to go somewhere...

To see something...

To put one of my cameras to good use.

Its been so long since I saw something new or just pretty.

Its bad enough right now I feel guilty if I want to do something for me because there's just so much that needs done or if I want to go somewhere because I've already budgeted in what I should be spending on gas for the month.

I don't know why I bother.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll get caught up and can start doing fun things again.

Diane said...

PS - I didn't mean to click on the "cool" tag! I tried to undo it!

rashbre said...

Sometimes I just go out for a walk, or sit in a park to recharge the spirit. I sometimes take a camera/smartphone to click a few candid pictures.