Friday, September 09, 2016

Friendly Fill Ins

I need memes. I haven't done any in yonks. Maybe that will help me be a better blogger?

Ya think?

Here are this week's fill ins




1. I can’t wait for the new season of Doctor Who on television.  (Christmas special, but no new season until April 2017)


2. In my home, my kitchen sink needs to be repaired. (There's a crazy pipe that refuses to stay connected causing a huge wet mess under the sink)

3.I thought I lost Dewey twice, but both times she escaped I was able to retrieve her, first from the window the second time with a plate of spaghetti.  Yes, my cat loves spaghetti.



4.Once, I found the Spandau Ballet CD  Parade at CD Warehouse, for a super cheap price considering it was out of print.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Yonks? I think thou watchest a bit much Dr. Who.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen Dr. Who...ever. Really. I know, that is unusual.
It seems there are a few sinks in need of repair! Hope you get yours fixed!
We have had cats who loved spaghetti, too. Chloe Jo loves noodles!
Thanks for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins! Hugs!
Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~