Friday, April 10, 2015

What A Week

This has been a shitty week.

Why?

My nephews' grandmother (his father's mom) passed away last Saturday. That made this an extra sad Easter. Not to mention it caused huge issues with who would be with my mom when they went to the funeral.

That wasn't a pretty discussion, as I could not take a day off for someone not related to me in any way.

Mom was supposed to have an appointment at the heart doctor yesterday. Fifteen minutes before I was to leave work that the doctor was stuck at the hospital and was cancelling.

Oye to the vey!

I am going to look at a house on Sunday. The person selling just wants to sell and not deal with realtors. I'm kind of nervous about this, but I know that the house is well taken care of and it is in a good part of my sad little town.

All I want to do is relax and read tomorrow to make up for this lousy week.

0 comments: