Monday, June 17, 2013

Randomosity

~ I've been watching random Doctor Who episodes on On Demand, because I'm suffering serious, Doctor Who withdrawal. Today's episode, The Doctor's Wife. I really really loved it!

~ Dad will be in the hospital at least through Friday.

~ My sister is taking next week off to help out...not that it is going to help me any at all. She's just going to be there when I'm not. Whoopteefreakingdoo. I'd like to take a week off. Grrrrr

~ I'm going to be part of the book tour for a Doctor Who book! Woo to the hoo! Oh and one for one of the Monk books. Oh how I miss Monk!

~ I want to live someplace where there's actually a spring and fall. I'm really sick of having just winter and summer. My body hates extreme temperatures. My body also hates the lack of air conditioning.

~ Squee for my favorite TV Land shows coming back this week.

~ Am I the only one that adores watching reruns of That 70s Show? Donna and Amy Pond look like sisters!

0 comments: