Saturday, October 08, 2011

Random Saturday Thoughts

~ Saturday nights without Doctor Who suck.

~ Eharlequin sucks for ebooks, they have a great selection but the discount is horrible, plus for most books, the print copies are about 40 cents cheaper! WTF!!!

~ Not sure how I feel about the new Erasure CD, which saddens me, because they are one of my favorite bands. I hate when my favorite bands put out "Meh" albums.

~ Bought 3 Christmas romances at Goodwill. I love Christmas books. They always give me the warm fuzzy feelings.

~ There are way too many novels about vampires, and very few of them are actually good.

~ I need to watch a good comedy.  I saw Bridesmaids a few weeks ago and enjoyed that but haven't found any other films I want to watch since.

~ Starbucks Salted Carmel Mocha with a shot of Peppermint = Coffee love

~ Best new shows of the season for me

Comedy: 2 Broke Girls
Drama: Unforgettable

~ Tim Allen's new show is going to suck. Why do guys like Tim and Kelsey Grammer always play the same character over and over? Oh and Tim as a homophobic republican turns me off. Sorry Tim, I loved Home Improvement but I won't be tuning in to Last Man Standing.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Doctor Who used to come on at midnight on Sunday in St. Louis on PBS. That was a long time ago.