Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Drama -- I Has It

Took dad to the hematologist today. They did blood work. His count was 10.2, so he got his Procrit shot.

All is well at the doctor's office.

I then proceed to Giant Eagle to get the fixings for dinner. (Spaghetti) afterwards, I promised to split a chicken strip basket with him. Prednisone does wonders for his appetite!

I am in the store for 10 minutes tops...long enough to pick up 4 donuts, a can of sauce, a lb of ground chuck and the noodles.

When I get out...Dad has the mother of all nose bleeds and he's gone into full panic attack mode.

ARGH!

I'm trying to keep him calm because I don't want to spend 4 hours with ER doctor's laughing at me. I also know that this nosebleed looks worse than it is. Dad left his hanky at home.

ARGH!

Get him home...and about 20 minutes later...the nose bleed is gone.

Panic attack is over.

I didn't get my chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen.

However, all is well...

Pass me the Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade!

1 comments:

Mike said...

So there's donuts in your post too.