Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dad's Home

He has officially beat mom in the ailments game.

He has acquired several new medications...taken daily...a shot to be given once every week or every other week..and 2 new doctors...a hematologist and a kidney doctor. All who want to see him in the next 2 weeks.

Oh and as usual, one of the prescriptions is screwed up.

Oh and my flirtation texted me that I should keep dad home with the cats and dog now...after he paid him a visit...

And no Mike, it isn't a doctor....it is more inappropriate than that...and not hospital personnel.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Before long you'll be able to take your medical boards and pass with flying colors.

'more inappropriate'

We'll be waiting for updates on this.

rashbre said...

Glad to hear your Dad is back home. I think I can guess at the mystery, but I shall keep schtum!