Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm a Sudoku Junkie

Yesterday when I was waiting for them to set my dad free from the hospital, I learned to play Sudoku on my Nook.

I'm officially addicted to this game.

I also officially suck at it.

Though, like Angry Birds, it doesn't stop me from trying til I'm blue in the face.

Right now my face is pretty blue.

My grandmother would have loved these puzzles. She always did word searches and crosswords, anything to keep her mind active. I guess that's why she was so spry even up to 101.

Maybe I should play a bit more sudoku?

Oh and if you want to play online? Go here

Ah yes...time wasting...even worse than Mahjong!

2 comments:

Mike said...

It's a lot easier to play on paper than computer. There are short cuts you can do on paper that don't work on the computer.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's one thing I've never wanted to do. Numbers seem so pointless as opposed to a crossword.