Thursday, October 06, 2011

Cat Thursday!

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!


This meme is brought to you by one of my favorite book bloggers, The True Book Addict!

Most of my friends will know why I picked this LOLcat for the meme! I love Doctor Who and the Daleks are my favorite alien from the series. I even have a Dalek on my keychain, thanks to a good friend of mine.

I have to say, Daleks could probably take care of most dental problems either by exterminating the plaque or exterminating the tooth!

Happy Cat Thursday!

4 comments:

Kate Campbell said...

Cool. Dr Who cat is not frightened by mere daleks!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

We are of the same mind when it comes to Dr. Who! I've posted several Dr. Who related Cat Thursday posts. Have you seen them?

Thanks for joining me for Cat Thursday!

rashbre said...

Tee-hee. Good one.

moodymistress said...

Love that! So adorable. :3