Tuesday, January 02, 2007

An Open Letter To Mr. Fishy

Dear Mr. Fish,

Something you said on the air last Friday baffles the hideeheck out of me. Right after you played What's New Pussycat you talked about your cat. (The cat that's still nameless on the air)

You said you weren't a cat person, but you had a dog and you thought it was lonely, so you bought it a cat?

WTF!

I've been puzzling over this all weekend and well, it's Tuesday and I'm still puzzling over it.

Why would you buy your dog a cat? Why? Why? Why?

I could understand buying another dog. That makes good sense. But a cat? When you profess to not being a cat person?

I'm confused.

The only way this makes sense is if you are some sadistic sort that wants to see the other animal tortured, and from my experience, unless the doggy is really exhuberent, the cat's going to kick butt every time. (At least mine do. My cat's are so fiesty the dog thinks he's a cat)

So please explain your reasoning before my head explodes, cos I don't see you as the sadistic sort.

Lovingly yours,

The Mistress of The Dark

PS
My cats dig the bathtub and when the cat falls in with me it's not a pretty sight.

0 comments: