Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cabin Fever Anyone?

I need out! I need out now! Or bad things will happen. Namely I will start yelling and screaming and going generally postal on anyone that comes in contact with me.

I can't take sitting every day inside. It's drudgery. I go from my house to work and back to my damn house. There's only so much I can do to keep my sanity. Music usually helps. It's not helping right now.

I need to be outside. I need air. I need food that either myself or my mum cooked. I need to be somewhere that's not within 10 miles of Charleroi on Mon.

I have to get out soon. Very soon. Unfortunately the weather doesn't seem to want to comply. Today it's supposed to be warm, but I have stuff to be done around the house and tomorrow when I have free time, SNOW!

ARGH!

I need to be rescued soon. I'm about to go off the deep end.

0 comments: