Friday, January 26, 2007

Big Sigh

I need to step back again and pretend that things are normal for a bit. I need to remember why I stopped bothering with anyone other than close friends and family.

Why?

Because I know the feelings I have right now aren't getting me anywhere.

The only thing I'm doing is making myself look like a first class idiot. Which is something that I do really well without having to attach emotions I'd prefer not to feel on someone that barely knows I exist.

~sigh~

It's probably better this way. I'm only making a menace of myself. It's best to "Nip it in the bud" as Don Knotts was fond of saying and that's a clip a certain person likes to use.

Must forget. Must remember...crushing on people like Justin Hayward and Elvis Costello and John Lodge is easier and doesn't hurt.

Suffice to say...I requested The Spinner's Cupid today, and now I want to crawl under a rock and die. After all, he's cute and successful and probably a very sweet person...and I'm just not. I'm just a stupid fool that should face the facts that nothing is coming out of this except more hurt for me.

0 comments: