Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Want A Stepper

There was a mini-stepper advertised @ Target today. I want one. I don't want to pay 60 bucks for one unless it's going to do a bit more for my fat butt.

And before you say, "But Mistress your butt is not fat," I will stop you and say, it is my butt and if I think it's large, than it's large.

These are my self esteem issues and I'll deal with them as I see fit. And right now I'm kinda desperate to feel pretty. Thin and pretty to be perfectly honest. So if it means buying a stepper so that I don't feel like a fat cow, well then I'll do it. If it means spending $11 bucks on hair color or $50 bucks on something for my skin, then guess what? I'll do it.

I need stuff like that to make me feel good. Because I don't get that reassurance from anyone that would make it better for me. Parents and friends don't make it feel better.

Yes, I'm in a funk right now.

No, I don't think I can change it anytime soon.

Oh and have I mentioned lately that my least favorite holiday is coming up in two weeks? The holiday that makes me even more bitter and cranky than I am right now?

Yeah.

I hate Valentine's Day.

Way to make a girl feel insecure...or rather more insecure.

0 comments: