Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Feeling Girlie

In the midst of my cleaning yesterday I did something totally unusual for me. I painted my toenails.

I know. I know.

What's so unusual about that?

I don't polish/paint my fingernails, let alone my toenails, but when I cleaned out some of my junk I found a shade called platinum. It's light and shiny, and I'm less likely to screw up if I do my toenails than my fingernails.

So right now my toes look spiffy.

It's a shame no one is going to see them.

It's a shame I couldn't do my nails too because it's not a fast drying polish and all I have to is look at my hands crookedly and the polish chips or smudges.

I'd probably feel girlier if I would have slept more than 3 hours last night. Let me tell you this having 2 extra people in the house is so not fun in the least. But that is a totally different rant altogether, and one I don't have time for.

For now I'll be content with having girlie toes, and the rest of the world can wonder if the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse are about to ride because of this.

0 comments: