Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Musicial Musings...courtesy of Tay

I love a good music survey..and Miss Tay made this one. Seemed like fun, so I'll share my answers with you.

1. Pick a song with "music" in the title :
"Music" - Madonna
2. Favorite Saturday Morning Theme Songs :
"Speed Racer" Cos I always liked that cartoon
3. Name a song that makes you think dirty thoughts :
"Deep" - The Moody Blues
5. Pick a song from 1985 :
"A View to a Kill" - Duran Duran
(If you can't think of any, try this
6. Pick a song from 1995 :
"Stay With Me" - Erasure
7. Give me a real depressing love song :
"Last Beat of My Heart" - Siouxsie and the Banshees
8. Your favorite new song :
"Stacy's Mom" - Fountains of Wayne
9. Most Likely to do a Strip Tease to this song :
"All That Jazz" Chicago Soundtrack
10. A song about Masterbation :
Turning Japanese - The Vapors (ya really think so)
11. Favorite New Wave Song :
"Just Can't Get Enough" - Depeche Mode
12. A song you love, but you no idea what it's about :
"New Amsterdam" Elvis Costello (Ok..I know a little of what its about)
13. A song you stole from a friend :
"Eloise" - The Damned
14. A song that make's you into a emotional wreck :
"On My Own" - Les Miserables
15. A song about "sleep" or "sleeping" :
"I'm Only Sleeping" - The Beatles
16. A Karkoke Don't :
"My Heart Will Go On" or any other Celine Dion atrocity
17. Name a Violent Femmes, other then "Blister in the Sun" :
"Add it Up"
18. A song with "feel" or "free" :
"I Wanna Be Free" the Monkees
19. Favorite song at age 14 :
"The Flame" - Cheap Trick
20. Song dedicated to an ex-friend/ex-lover :
"Unhappy Birthday" - The Smiths
21. A goth song :
"Cuts You Up" - Peter Murphy
22. A Christmas Song :
"Don't Need a Reindeer" - The Moody Blues
23. Give me your favorite sex song :
"Elevator Man" - Oingo Boingo
24. A song that tell's us something about ya :
"Paperback Writer" - the Beatles
25. Dance your ass off ...Make it danceable :
"The Sign" Ace of Base
26. Make you angry :
"Imagine" John Lennon
27. Name a very, long song :
"Change" Oingo Boingo
28. A song you hate, from your favorite artist/band :
All of the CD "North" except Still
29. 1st Mp3 ever downloaded :
"Elementary Physics" - Oingo Boingo
30. 1st Song ever Slow danced to :
~Have never slow danced...I'm so unloved
31. Add a song you think I would like :
"A Twist In My Sobriety" - Tanita Tikaram

0 comments: