Thursday, November 06, 2003

And control of my hard drive goes to

For the past 2 or 3 days, I've been trying to organize the images I have saved on my computer. Most of these images are of my lovely manwhores. There are a few shots of myself, but nothing to write home about. Wait, none of the photos of me are ever worth writing home about.

Anyway, I was setting up the folders for everyone and I started to wonder, who do I have the most pictures of on my hard drive. This isn't an accurate number right now, because all of the pictures haven't been put in their proper homes. Plus there are those 23 new pictures of Justin and John that I found last night. GAH...can't put them in their homes until they've been sent through to my Heartthrob Harem group once.

Again as it stands this is how the numbers break down.

Danny Elfman - 103 files (more on disc)
The Moody Blues - 104 files (This is of all the band or assorted pics)
Elvis Costello - 134 files (there are many more but not on the hard drive anymore)
John Lodge - 139 files
The Jays - 158 files (still many more not in the folder)
Justin Hayward - 766 and counting....plus a few zillion more on disc.

So guess who literally owns my hard drive?

Yup!

The Divine Mr. Hayward!

0 comments: