Monday, November 10, 2003

I Want My Erasure DVD!!

Pardon the outburst. I originally thought that the Hits DVD coming out tomorrow was just Pop plus the videos from the last few albums. I was wrong. It's a 2 dvd set that has all the videos from Pop + ABBA-esque as well as the newer ones. Squee. This means I'll have the video of Lay All Your Love On Me, when I buy it. (My Abba-esque video is dying)

For those of you that have never witnessed this video.


Andy Bell,




is wearing gold trousers. (tight gold trousers of the pleather variety) I don't care if the man is gay, he is a sight to behold. Such an adorable man and a voice that will knock your socks off.

I can't wait to get my copy now. I thought I'd wait, but I think I'm going to order my copy from cd universe today.

Oh and this just in: Amazon's free shipping plee is a crock of poo. They delay the shipping 3 to 5 days if you take advantage of that option. PAH! When I read that I declared that the only business they will get from me is when I purchase the Moody Blues Ballads collection. (That comes with the UK version of December as well) No bonus tracks though. These guys need to get with the program. The UK releases nay the European and Japanese releases are supposed to be an insult to the US releases.

I'm kinda glad the Moody Blues don't do that. I don't have to buy extra cds then.

Oh, if you aren't keeping track...5 more days til my Youngstown jaunt...And yes I realize that it looks like I'm going on Saturday...the concert is Sunday...Try to understand my warped reasoning..I've already ticked Monday from the calender.

I want my Moody Blues NOW!!





And yes that is my favorite recent picture of the Moody Blues.