Monday, November 03, 2003

Burn It - Free For Fall Mix

Well I finally have the setlist completed. I'm going to be burning the discs for all the members of my group tonight, and hopefully work on the artwork as well. I wish I could really do some fancy artwork, but I'm just not that artistic when it comes to photo editing software.

As I've said before, I'm doing a Winter Theme for this swap. It's not quite Christmas-y but it can be. After I finish this..I'll be working on my Christmas CD Cards...Ah...who will be receiving the Music Whore's Christmas Mix! Only the lucky will know!

Until then...here's the "Music Whore's Frosty Winter Mix"

Danny Elfman - Edward Scissorhands Theme
David Essex - A Winter's Tale
Annie Lennox - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
Harry Connick Jr. - Sleigh Ride
Annie Haslam - It Snows In Heaven Too
The Moody Blues - December Snow
Siddal - In the Bleak Midwinter
Holly Cole w/the Barenaked Ladies - Baby It's Cold Outside
Loreena McKennitt - Snow
Elvis Costello - North
Sarah McLaughlin and Jewel - Song for a Winter's Night
Michael Ball - River
Bette Midler - From a Distance
Sarah Brightman - Winter Light
Enya - The Celts
Justin Hayward & John Lodge - Nights Winters Years
Tori Amos - Winter
Nick Lowe - Freezing

I think it's a very pretty mix, good for curling up with a good book and cup of tea or hot chocolate.

0 comments: