Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Merry Christmas To You

I just did the first part of the Christmas Mix. I may do two discs for people that I trade more mixes with..and use the one disc as the Christmas Card Mix. Why 2 mixes? I have so many seasonal songs now and I'd like to share them with my friends.

Here's Christmas 2003 Part 1

The Moody Blues - Don't Need a Reindeer
Michael Ball - When a Child Is Born
Alison Moyet - The Coventry Carol
Captain Sensible - One Christmas Catalouge
Boris Karloff - You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch
Sting - Gabriel's Message
Cheiftains w/Elvis Costello - St Stephen's Day Murders
XTC - Thanks for Christmas
Jill Sobule - Merry Christmas From the Family
Rockapella - Carol of the Bells
The Monkees - Riu Chiu
Dolly Parton - Hard Candy Christmas
Holly Cole - Christmastime is Here
Cyndi Lauper - Winter Wonderland
The Kinks - Father Christmas
Squeeze - Christmas Day
Annie Haslam - O Holy Night
Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack - Making Christmas
Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas
Madonna - Santa Baby
Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
Erasure - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Paul Young - What Christmas Means To Me
The Moody Blues - What Child Is This?

Yes I used the Moody Blues twice...I could have used them many many more times, but I was nice. So there!

0 comments: