Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Caved

In an act of sheer lack of willpower, I went to the Over The Rhine website and pre-ordered the Live From Nowhere Vol 3. CD. It was $18, and that was $18 I really don't have, but I didn't want to risk not being able to get a copy.

I love Over The Rhine.

What I don't love is paying for a CD that I will get sometime in April.

PAH!

But after the day I had yesterday I felt I deserved something for my pain. And what would be better than a new CD. OK, I can think of loads of other things. That new dress, a trip to Atlantic City or Cincinnati to mention a few, but the CD will do just nicely, so I bought it.

Now I can't wait for it to arrive. I hope it's out at the beginning of April as opposed to the end of the month.

So for any other Over The Rhine people, go here and order your copy. I'm sure it will be great!

0 comments: