Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hump Day! Thank God!

This horrid awful boring week is half over! Can I get a yippee skippy for that? I've had next to nothing to do at work. My two favorite people in the universe managed to get together and take time off at the same time. (I know they weren't conspiring together, but dang it feels that way)

I've come to truly despise (in the nicest way possible) anyone that has 3 weeks of vacation a year, while I'm stuck with one week that I have to break up so as to not have chaos reigning at the office.

~Big Sigh~

OK, now that I'm done feeling sorry for myself. It is hump day. And the only thing that can make me happy right now are a couple hunks all of which I miss terribly right now.



It wouldn't hurt for these guys to play somewhere near Pittsburgh, because I can't afford Atlantic City this year. (That alone is enough to make this girl cry)



Fishy's vacation needs to be over. How am I supposed to survive my mornings without him sounding like a goober for those first 2 hours of work? Huh? Come back, Fishy! 99.3 The Pickle sucks without you!

0 comments: