Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hump Day!

Thank god it's midweek. I'm getting nowhere fast. I spent yesterday reading the South Beach Diet and I give anyone credit who can last the first 2 weeks on that program. No bread, potatoes, pasta, rice, caffeine or fruit? If I did that, I can assure you I'd be in prison at some point of time afterwards. I'd do someone bodily harm (besides myself)

Still the point of the diet makes good sense and so does the Phase 2, which I think most people could live with. Phase 1, never.

Exercising after work has no affect on me. At least not so far, except there are less people at the gym at 4 o'clock, so I feel less skinny blonde wench rage. That's a good thing, so I may keep it up. Although I think I still need sleep more than exercise. So yeah, I'm still having sleeping issues, which aren't helping with my crankiness.

What I need right now is a good dose of prettiness and to get that I'm going to bring the hunks out.





They make me feel so much better.

0 comments: