Wednesday, February 14, 2007

OK, I Take Back Whatever I Said About Valentine's Day

Let's recap this day so that I can pinch myself at a later date.

~ Snow Day! No work. Yay! Oh wait...no pay next week. Boo! But still I got to sit home and play! Yay!

~ PH made me giggle several times this morning. OK, PH made me grin like a cheshire cat this morning.

~ Grandma gave me $20 for cleaning her sidewalk. Oh, money for playing in the snow. Me shoveling is quite a sight. Snow on top of ice on a sidewalk that's on a decent grade and I'm going from top to bottom. The shovel and I slid many times. And the amount of times I landed on my butt? 0. Amazing. So I got paid for having fun. Yay!

~ Got on the evil scale of doom and guess what? 129. Oh lordy. I've just shared my weight again. Must remember to stop that. I think it has to do with my being keyed up and whatnot the last few days. I've kinda forgotten to eat. I really want to lose about 10 lbs so I have a 5 lb reserve for any vacationing. When I go to Atlantic City I need that reserve so the bathing suit fits through the whole trip. Yikes...shared too much again.

~ I got my Rachael Sage CD from LaLa today. Yay! More CDs. Boo! Running out of room for them.

~ Played my Tommy James CD until the nephew threatend me with death. ~grins evilly~ The nephew is also my godson, and well, I live to annoy him, because it's so much fun. (And so easy)

Really it was a good day. I gave up on the usual trappings of the day a long time ago. I want none of that. I never want flowers or any other false displays of affection. I've had enough of that. Today was nice. Very nice indeed. I can only think of one or two things that would have made it better....but I'm content with the way it's turned out...and now I'm going to find my warm jammies and fuzzy slippers and curl up somewhere with a good CD and a book.

0 comments: