Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gratuitous Music Post

A music meme I found while reading my livejournal friends list..a lot of insight here on my weird musical taste. Some of these songs should be familiar. Downloads available for a limited time.

A song that makes you dance Erasure - I Love Saturday

A song that helps you wind down Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You

A song that makes you smile when you hear it Dean Martin - Ain't That A Kick In The Head

A song that can bring you to tears Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes

A good driving song Boingo - Insanity

A song that makes you think of mum Michael Crawford - Memory

A song that makes you think of dad Petula Clark - Downtown

A song that makes you think of that special someone Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy (now guess who I'm thinking about)

A song that puts you 'in the mood' Elvis Costello - Inch By Inch

A song that you're embarrassed to say you like Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)

A song that makes you laugh Red Dwarf - Tongue Tied

A song that you would karaoke Tommy James - Hold The Fire

A song that reminds you of your childhood The Monkees - That Was Then This Is Now

A song that reminds you of high school Cheap Trick - The Flame

A song you could listen to no matter what Cliff Richard - Climbing Up Mount Everest

0 comments: