Monday, November 27, 2006

Random 10 - Week 82

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

OK, so my weekend was all about one man: Gordon Lightfoot. Hell, I even dreamed about him. (But we aren't going there)

Gordon Lightfoot - Inspiration Lady
This song is from his Harmony CD and it's gorgeous.

Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
Ok, this song is now officially the sexiest song on my hard drive.

Gordon Lightfoot - Couchiching
Another gorgeous track from Harmony. Everyone should have a copy of this album

Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
Did you think it wouldn't be on my playlist?

Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
Another beautiful track

And when I wasn't listening to Gordon, I was in the car with a Christmas mix and a Herman's Hermits mix playing.

Herman's Hermits - A Must To Avoid
(or Mustard Boy as Michael likes to call it)

Herman's Hermits - Henry The Eighth

Grey Eye Glances - On Christmas Night

Rod Stewart & Dolly Parton - Baby It's Cold Outside
(This duet is so weird that it's good)

The Moody Blues - What Child Is This
(Could you learn another verse, Justin?)

And for the picture?



Not a bad looking bloke for 68.

0 comments: