Monday, November 06, 2006

Random 10 - Week 79

From Music Memoirs (which is on the most horrid blog server of them all)

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

It's funny I can barely remember what I listened to this weekend, but I can tell you that most of it came from one of the cast recordings of Cats...so

Jellicle Songs For Jellicle Cats
The Gumbie Cat
Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer
Skimbleshanks
Memory
Old Deuteronomy
Mr. Mistoffelees
The Rum Tum Tugger
Macavity
Bustopher Jones

As you can tell I was still longing for my sweet Buddah. I thought listening to this recording would help me grieve, but instead it made things so much worse. I had only to listen to Old Deuteronomy once to start bawling like a baby.

My legs are tottery I must go slow and be careful of Old Deuteronmy sounded much like something we'd say about Buddah or if Buddah could have spoken to us, would have been something he would have said to us.

But now for my picture....no wait...pictures, two of my other kitties, Mutchka and Itchy.


0 comments: