Saturday, February 20, 2021

Why I Think I Just Won't Swipe At All

 I've been mostly absent lately because I've been making an attempt in this pandemic to have a social life.

HAHAHA

I have made contact with several boys of varying ages....36 to 49.

I use the term boys because they all act that way. None like grown men.

49 year old we will call K..cos it suits him. 

Talked to him. 

Texted on a daily basis...

When it came to meeting up...he vanished, never to be heard from again. 

My guess...wife came back..

Next up...M a thirty something.

Was super flattering.

Like too flattering.

Questions asked weren't normal

I was hit by a dating bot?

WTF.

3rd one. P..Im still getting texts from this one.

If he carried on a normal conversation..well it would be nice

So far nice and sexy are in his vocabulary.

ARGH!

4th one...J.

Another thirty something.

Of the 4....I really really liked this one because well...he wasn't overly flirty or flattery..

We just kinda of randomly messaged...and from the start he wanted to meet for coffee and seemed ok with the age difference.  He was quirky and he seemed like even if we didn't hit it off on a romantic scale...we might be friends. 

AGAIN...we had normal texts, but as soon as it got close to meeting.

Guess what? He vanished. And like all BOYS wasn't going to tell me anything until the last minute.

Seriously guys! This is not how you hook up with anyone....try to date them or whatever. I realize I have been out of the dating game for a long time, but RESPECT, learn it.  Its not hard.

One other thing.

Try a little honesty. M'kay. It goes a long way.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds like the new dating game is a pain in the butt.