Friday, January 29, 2021

Silver Fox Friday

 I was going through some of my old blog posts here..and I got around to reading the documentation of the last horrific crush I had.

A certain "Fish" that was a DJ on a local oldies station. 

He probably qualifies as a silver fox now...but I don't think he deserves that title, cos ultimately he ended up being a jerk. I never do anything halfway though...if I like you...I like you with ever fiber of my being. So learning he was a jerk hurt something awful.


That said, I'm really not sure how I developed the crush I have on my Endodontist. Look at me saying it like I've seen him for more than an hour. Sigh...Dr. Jeff Michau the McDreamiest of all McDreamy dentists.

~sigh

THUD

DROOLS



I plucked this one from the instagram site of their dental group. I still offer my services. No not those kinds of services...well maybe, as long as  the wife wouldn't mind. I really would give him back. Gently used..cos he sure has a pretty everything and I wouldn't mind using him for a bit....maybe longer than a bit.

But really these guys need some more pictures of them. I mean come on...Just let me take a few. Also I wouldn't mind spending more than 45 minutes with him..without a rubber dam in my mouth or a drill coming at me, while wearing those super cool glasses. (My sarcasm knows no bounds today)

Seriously from my root canal experience. I can only remember a pair of the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen in my entire life, and I've been on the plant a year longer than he has. I remember his laugh...And I remember him calling my two root canals beautiful. (Grumble grumble grumble)

I will however dream that those two times he muttered beautiful while drilling a hole to China in my mouth that he was talking about my big terrified brown eyes or me in general. A girl has to have her dreams, m'kay.

But back to my offer of being their resident photographer. (Heck I'd probably do it for free, or at least coffee and conversation with these guys) Come on boys..I'm a fun person, even if I am a trifle crazy, but its a good kind of crazy...the kind of crazy that supplies coffee, cookies and smacks you upside the head when you take yourself too seriously.

I'll even take pictures of Kent and Spencer. Cos well they have the pretty going on too.



Sigh..I'll take one of each or 3 of the one on the right 

0 comments: