Tuesday, January 19, 2021

I Finally Finished It

 I have not finished reading a book since my root canal work 2 months ago. Between the stress of my teeth and the stress of my life I just couldn't do it.

The book I just finished was started pre root canal. So that was before 11/20. I have never ever taken that long to finish reading anything. Even Gone With The Wind was finished in about a week or so.

Now I have to struggle to review the book.

I really thought 2020 was going to be the year of the book with me. Instead it was the year of the tooth. It started out with my dog's tooth and worked its way up to me...with some huge dental explosions.

It is my goal to read more in this year, but I am not setting any numerical goal. I want to read because I want to, not because I feel pressured into doing.


0 comments: