Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Feeling Girlie Lately

OK, this hasn't been me in a very long time.

But in the last few weeks I've been experimenting with makeup again.

Back in my 20s I could drop a small fortune on cosmetics. I was totally in love with Chanel lipsticks, and we won't even discuss how much those things cost.

A year or so ago, I started getting IPSY bags, mostly to try out new skin care stuff.

That's one thing I've always tried to be good with.

I do my best to take care of my skin, even though at 45, soon to be 46 my skin still breaks out like a teenager.

But for some reason lately I've been watching makeup tutorials and I've learned how to do contouring and highlighting. (At least with Wet N' Wild Megaglo sticks)

I'm really not sure what prompted this, but I'm doing more to make myself "presentable" these days.

I'm also addicted to pretty smelling hand cream and body lotions.

Strange, isn't it?

0 comments: