Friday, March 20, 2020

Corona Panic

I wonder if someone out there will write the book Love in the Time of Corona?

This whole pandemic is making me crazy.

I'm scared and skeptical all at the same time.

I've bought enough food for quite a long time. Not hoarding buying but making sure I can get through 2 weeks without really worrying much. (Like I may need milk, but other than that..I should be ok)

What gets me, are the people that are out shopping at places like Lowes, where I work part time. They are bringing their kids. BABIES even!

WTF people.

Your family doesn't need to go to Lowes.

If you are in need of home improvement/appliances/supplies send one person, unless you are a contractor.

Why are you risking your children?

Take a chill pill.

Go home!

Relax!

Oh and don't spit on your fucking money!

Seriously!

I swear more people are paying with cash right now.

Oye, cos we all want to touch that stuff.

Everyone just calm down...AND GO HOME!

1 comments:

Mike said...

I haven't been out of my basement for a couple of weeks. What's going on that I missed?