Friday, January 03, 2020

Happy New Year

Let's just wrap up the last few weeks of 2019 by saying.

THEY SUCKED!

My kitty Mr. Rimba aka Skimbleshanks had a nasty cold that didn't let up until New Year's Day and made me terrified that I wasn't going to have him in 2020.

Christmas with the fam was a clusterfuck, if you pardon my choice of words. Work schedules and allergies made things interesting this year and almost caused some fights.

NYE had my brother in law in the hospital and no one was given his keys so that his car/and his kitties could be taken care of.

My sister's car is DEAD. Yeah...deader than spam.

I was asked to go to Pittsburgh to pick up brother in law at 2PM on New Year's Day. That's a hard no there for 2 reasons.

1. Don't know how to get to Presby.
2. Don't want to hear the argument about the health insurance fiasco that's going on with sister's insurance.

So yeah, that's how my year wrapped up.

I'm going into 2020

Read more for pleasure
Try to relax more
Take less shit

2 comments:

Mike said...

What could happen in 202 that's bad? It's not like tRUMP is going to get elected again.... right?

Diane said...

Andrea - here's to a far better year and decade for all of us - hopefully no tRump re-election, all your animals (and mine as well) healthy and happy, work less and just try to enjoy life more. This is all we have.

Happy New Year, Andrea!