Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas? Next Week? WTF!!!

I can't believe next week..will be Christmas. I've got stuff done.. but it feels like time is flying by so quickly.

Its just work ...home...work...home..

Its maddening.

My house does look pretty but I am still trying to deal with WAY TOO MANY books that don't have anywhere to go.

Also I've been reading more ebooks because its just easier most of the time. I would love to have a day to just sit on my couch and be cozy with a book and not worry about cooking or holidays or anything like that.

I really need to get my holiday baking going on though and that requires time.

I'm doing buckeyes
cream cheese cookies
Andes Candies cookies
Palmiers
Mocha Chip
Cranberry cookies
Oh and Maccaroons

Possibly a no bake coconut cookie.

I just need to get started...Like yesterday

0 comments: