Sunday, January 13, 2013

Woo Hoo Amazon

I bought a CD for a friend today as a belated Christmas present and I got an email from Amazon saying that the CD was autoripped to my Amazon Cloud!

Awesome!

I love the idea of having a physical copy of a CD without having to put the disc in my computer to rip it.

Apparently enough record companies have agreed to let Amazon do this.

Bravo!

Finally, someone doing something that benefits the consumer.

I was so excited to see that I already had 420 mp3s on my Amazon Cloud. It almost makes me want a Kindle, but then again, when am I going to listen to music on that.

No, I just want a good Smartphone again...

Or even a bad one that will stream the stuff from Cloud.

I have to say I was really surprised to see some of the music I've bought on Amazon too. Very eclectic stuff!

0 comments: