Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Hate The Olympics

I'm used to having at least one TV show to watch in Prime Time. The Olympics have mostly screwed that and it annoys the hell out of me.

I hate the Olympics. Unless a figure skater is getting clubbed in the knees or falling on his/her ass, than I don't care.

I want something entertaining to watch.

Thank God for USA Network. At least I have Burn Notice, White Collar and Psych to watch, but just about everything else that I enjoy is in reruns.

GRRR.

And forget about BBC America. All they play are their stupid reality based shows. Don't get me wrong I find Top Gear amusing, but not as the only show they play on one night. Or Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares or what have you. Blech. Saturday used to be Sci-Fi night, but the shows they play now that Doctor Who isn't airing yet, there's nothing on. Survivors doesn't really do it for me. The only thing that amuses is Graham Norton.

Oye!

All this garbage on tv right now and the Olympics are at the top of my list.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I miss having BBC America. I can only watch it at home.

I'm surprised at how much I'm actually enjoying the Olympics. I discovered I really like curling & figure skating. And I used to relentlessly make fun of curling.

Mike said...

The Olympics are on?

rashbre said...

Nah - Survivors is a bit repetitive.

They go somewhere, lose someone, get chased by people with clubs, hide, escape, find the missing person and lose someone else.

Deirdre said...

I only look forward to LOST and Two and a Half Men.