Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Morning Already?

Man oh man, the holiday is over already? I have no desire to go back to work today, but like just about everyone else (who hasn't lost their job or is retired) its hi ho hi ho, its off to work I go.

Blech!

The problem is, the next day in the grand scheme of having days off isn't until July 4th and that falls on a Sunday. Now I know the gov't will celebrate on the Monday, but I'm just not sure the place where I work will.

See we're a small operation in the grand scheme of things and what the rest of the world does, well, I can't be sure, we do.

~big sigh~

I just fear that I won't be getting a day off until labor day now and that makes me very very tired.

Its much like my having a week's vacation, right now with the way things have been I'm almost...no, I am scared to ask about it.

~bigger sigh~

Let's just hope that's not the case, OK.

0 comments: