Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Things

1. I had my ultrasound yesterday on the boobie and all is well now for another year. Yay! Now if only the tech hadn't scared a few years off my life saying but there are lots of things in this area. You do not say shit like that during a cancer screening damn it!

2. Discovered a new band called Elizabeth and the Catapult. They were on the soundtrack to Renee Zellweger's lastest awful movie, New In Town. Their song was great.

3. Why is it that I can't stay awake for the shows on at 10 o'clock. I can force myself to stay awake for Castle on Mondays, but anything else, I end up losing the last 10 minutes of at least.

4. I posted my weekly article at mossip Elfslut Says and my review of the Philadelphia band The Beloved Infidels.

5. We interrupt this post for a cute kitty pic


6. Any time I go down 2nd ST hill here in the 'Roi, I look for the Hobbit garage. Funny how you don't notice things all your life but when you find them, you always see them?

7. I've totally become addicted to Facebook. If you haven't added me yet, this is my profile.

8. The best place to discover new music is Reverbnation.

9. Why can I not finish Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book? I like it? But my cheesy romances are trumping it. I've been reading less than 10 pages a day on that one. I may finish it by Christmas. ARGH!

10. I need to get to the green house to buy mother's day flowers for the graves. I also have some posies for gram.

11. I Can Haz Cheezburger is the site that holds my sanity together!



12. Egg and Chipped Ham sandwiches = Yum

13. Pondering a Canon Powershot camera. Someone please tell me this isn't necessary to my existence?

0 comments: