Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1 Thing Not To Do

Never start a huge cleaning project when you only have 4 hours to complete it. I was doing some work in my parent's bedroom and I had to be done by 10 o'clock.

Oye!

That was painful. And let me tell you, we got rid of loads of stuff, while unearthing more interesting stuff that we didn't know existed, or at least didn't remember existed.

I was working in that room until 10 and then until 11 cleaning up the residual mess that always occurs when you do a big de-junking.

The only plus I had last night was in surrounding myself with all the stuffed animals I found in the old crib that we finally got rid of. They kept me very very warm last night.

I don't care if I'm soon to be 35. I like my stuffed animals! Especially when its so flipping cold that the icicles have icicles.

I think when the time go nearer to 10 I was actually sitting on the floor crying because I knew this job would end up being extended into the next few days and I hate not being able to finish things on the first try.

Ah well there's much work ahead of me and I'm not going to like it.

0 comments: