Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Tunes: Week 59

From Music Memoirs


What musical things are you the most thankful for?
I'm going to list a few that always make my life happy.

1. Concerts like Rockapella, Gordon Lightfoot, Nick Lowe and Peter Noone.
2. Christmas music, especially when the artist has written new material.
3. My favorite recording artists, who make my days a little brighter with their songs.
4. New musical discoveries like Judd Starr, Chris Blake and Deni Bonet, whose music has made my year much happier.

If you could say thanks to one artist/band who would it be and why?
This year I would thank Nick Lowe for the show that took some pain out of the weekend of April 26th. For a few fleeting hours that Sunday night I stopped crying and enjoyed the music. I would also have to thank Ron Sexsmith too, since he was the opening act and I enjoyed his performance as well.

0 comments: