Thursday, November 20, 2008

Randomosity

~ Elvis Costello is going to be on Cobert's Christmas Special! Woot! I can't wait to see that!

~ Next week I get a mental health day for Black Friday. No I'm not going shopping, its a mental health day, and one I sorely need.

~ Reading about anti-anxiety meds scared the hell out of me. How do you rid yourself of anxiety/panic attacks without them?

~ I'm one of the only people that just doesn't give a rat's butt about the Twilight movie. I can't get into those kinda books. I was like that with Harry Potter too, though I have read a few of the books. They just don't make me get excited.

~ Most of Rockapella's CDs are out-of-print or can only be bought on their website for semi-reasonable prices new, where the shipping is downright insane!!! ARGH! I need Smilin!



And don't get me started on how much those Japanese import CDs cost on Amazon!

~ I've had a shrimp craving for the last month that won't go away. Scampi, broiled, fried; GIVE ME ALL THE SHRIMP!!!!!

~ Today is my older sister's b-day. I've promised her dinner at River House in town when her youngest son isn't making her cook for his brood of friends/going to his girlfriends/working.

0 comments: