Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

By Utopia

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. In the past month I've given up caffeine and all I've been drinking is herbal tea, caffeine free soda and decaf coffee, and very little of the decaf coffee.

2. For years I watched very little tv, this season I now have about 8 shows I watch pretty regularly as well as stuff on BBC America.

3. I feel like Miss Callie's kittens are my own babies sometimes, I love them that much, and I fear the separation anxiety I will get when they start going to their new homes.

4. Anytime I try to watch tv at 10 o'clock, I end up falling asleep about 10 minutes in.

5. My favorite shampoo is White Rain's Ocean Breeze. It smells so good.

6. I've been writing CD Reviews for a Livejournal community. Most are for Indie Artists that I've been introduced to care of a PR firm. I'm really enjoying it, plus I've received thanks from several of the artists I've reviewed. That's quite a good feeling.

I'm going to not tag people, because I'm a rebel like that, but if you decide to do this meme, come back and let me know so I can read your answers.

0 comments: