Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Great Day For....

Trying to get more stuff done than any one person should try to accomplish in one weekend.

1. Laundry (oh how I hate doing the laundry)

2. Getting some photos taken somewhere. I don't really care what I photograph as long as it isn't my damn cats. (which I love, but they are such hams! And my camera is sick of them)

3. I need to clean out closets again. I still have 2 bags of stuff from the last closet dejunking to take to the Salvation Army.

4. Buy that damn Herman's Hermits CD that has the song You Won't Be Leaving on it. So at some point in time that song will get out of my head.

5. Go on a nice long stress busting walk. (Take the damn camera along)

6. Burn some CDs so I can get some stuff off my hard drive again.

7. Find pleasure in the beautiful things in life...like this





Eeep. Young Peter looks like Justin!

0 comments: