Saturday, November 12, 2005

Looky At What I Bought!

I made the rounds of all my favorite bands webpages last night. Did some grumbling at one or two of them. Muttered a few choice words about my favorite band's goings on and then promptly went to see Davy Jones' webpage.

Davy Jones of the Monkees (for those of you that don't know or remember) was probably my first celebrity crush. At five, when all the other little girls were crushing on the latest pop sensation, I was in love with Davy Jones.

Well I was in the mood to find a few more tracks for my Christmas mix. So I have to say I was a little more than elated when I clicked on his page and found this



He's finally gotten around to rereleasing the album of Christmas tunes! I've wanted this CD for the last 2 years now and finally, I'm going to own a copy. Of course, I won't get it until the first week of December, but woot! I'm getting my Davy Jones Christmas CD!!

0 comments: